Pure Cruises – Booking agent for fleet of luxury motor yacht charter boats on Sydney Harbour
Pure Cruises was getting some exposure on Google for a couple of relevant keywords however with a fleet of 11 luxury cruisers there was room to take more bookings. It was identified that the industry was highly searched for on Google across numerous highly relevant keywords. Also established was the fact there were potential customers looking to charter luxury vessels for special occasions such as the Melbourne Cup, Boxing Day and Australia Day. As a result Searchlight worked directly with the Pure Cruises web developer and the following strategies were implemented:
- Google Adwords was identified as the medium that would give Pure Cruises the flexibility to instantly advertise on the 1st Page of Google for special occasions and dates
- New web pages were created and optimised to specifically advertise special event dates
- Individual ads were written specifically for these events
- Highly relevant keywords were linked to these ads to trigger them
- Potential customers who clicked on ads were delivered directly to the event page of choice – eg “Australia Day Cruise”
Pure Cruises noticed an immediate increase in phone and online enquiries for calendar events where they previously had no online exposure. Enquiries turned into bookings and ongoing bookings saw fleet bookings reach full or near full capacity for Melbourne Cup Day, Corporate Christmas Parties, New Years Cruises, Boxing Day Cruises and Australia Day Cruises.
Due to the specific optimisation of each page Pure Cruises enjoyed a much lower average cost per click than most advertisers further increasing the already high return on investment they received from this campaign. The experience of cruising Sydney Harbour on the finest luxury motor vessels combined with an exceptional level of service has led to ongoing bookings from now established clients who were originally acquired from their Google campaign.
[via purecruises.com.au ]